So, what’s everyone’s view on this sedevacantist’s youtube/website? Does anyone see some good brought from these people even though they do not recognize the current Pope? I can’t wait for the replies!
They might accidentally teach some Catholic truth along the way, but much of their time and effort seems to be spent on explaining why no one but them is actually Catholic.
Also, if I recall correctly, they claim to be a monastery while actually just being two guys somewhere. Which is probably a no-no on some level.
I watched some of their videos and went to their website at first not realizing how messed up they were and what evil schismatic stuff they stood for. When I realized what they were, I resolved to never look at any of their stuff ever again.
One time I watched a video about Our Lady of Guadalupe on their YouTube page, which was good. Unknowingly, I subscribed to their channel after seeing that one video, and then one day I saw something weird on my subscriptions.
Dangerous stuff, don’t listen to them.
I was wondering who these yokels were – I saw a billboard for this website on the 405 near Carson the other day and thought it was another Protestant anti-catholic site.
I have heard some of their advertisements on our local radio station. I visited their website a couple of times but something seemed wrong.
I worry with the words vatican and catholic together someone might mistake it for a legitimate vatican website.
I don’t visit it anymore.
You should check it out. I just accidentally clicked on the link instead of link to read your post. It is very deceiving. Says they are committed to spreading the Catholic faith but says it is a pseudo church I guess after vatican II. I worry about someone truly wanting to learn abour Catholicism and stumbling upon the site.
DISCLAIMER: Catholic Answers has turned over the archive to Catholic-Questions.org and no longer owns, manages, or moderates the forums. For additional apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.