J
Jim_Baur
Guest
What must one love to be a Roman Catholic?
Ah, but the 2nd Commandment is “love thy neighbor as thyself.”God and neighbor.
Four (St Joseph, St Benedict, Miraculous Medal and the one below) and a crucifix at last count - sometimes a Rosary ring on my chain as well so I don’t lose it when it’s not in use.Medals that go clankity clank as you walk around!
:yup:Of course, you had better love God and your neighbor, too.![]()
and in that order.ControversyWhat must one love to be a Roman Catholic?
Hi,Ah, but the 2nd Commandment is “love thy neighbor as thyself.”
That adds “thyself” to the list.
Hi,Thanks all for a great list!
May I add in no particular order:
Truth
Beauty
Jesus
Mary
Children
Saints
my fellow man
Communion
Confession
God’s Mercy
Grace
Baptism
Although I suppose some of these are really the result of being Catholic.
Maybe the question could be asked in a slightly different way:
Catholicism helped you fall in love with what?