M
mognar
Guest
I guess I am having a bit of crisis. For I don’t know what should I do with my life. It seems to me that if Christianity is true, as I believe it is, there is not much reason to get attached to anything in this life, and the most reasonable thing to do is to focus on the faith and trying to live as good christian. So I guess, maybe I should become a priest. But then, the life on earth seems to me just like a waiting room for heaven. Which I find somehow depressing. But If Christianity is not true, and there is no afterlife, then I see no point in living at all ! I like the idea of becoming a priest or a monk, but in the same time I like the idea of getting married and starting a family. I think all the options I have would probably make me equally happy and equally depressed. I feel like I am standing in the middle of nowhere, having nowhere to go, just waiting for heaven.
What advice would you give me ?
What advice would you give me ?