B
BintuluChuchGuy
Guest
Just last night I was free from sin and just last night i am stained with sin again.Ok,here it goes.
I went 4 penitential service last night,did a confession and received absolution.It was one of those services where you write down your sins on a piece of paper and then burn it.But during the mass,we didn;t burn it.We had face to face confession and then we received general absolution.
So,ok,After that my soul was free from sin.I went back to my house with my family.At the house,I decided to burn my piece of paper with my sins on it.So,i burned it in that glass thingy where you put big candles,but then my father advised me to burn it outside b4 i burned it.But i still continued to burn it inside the house.
Then suddenly,the glass thingy cracked,and my father was angry,he asked to put the fire out and we did.And so the candle glass thingy is broked.
What do u think I should do,Should i go 4 confession again(4 my sin of disobedience towards my father),although this incident happened just for like a few minutes after the penitential service.Pls tell me what to do,I want my soul to be holy in preparation 4 Good Friday.Ty for ur replies and God bless you.
I went 4 penitential service last night,did a confession and received absolution.It was one of those services where you write down your sins on a piece of paper and then burn it.But during the mass,we didn;t burn it.We had face to face confession and then we received general absolution.
So,ok,After that my soul was free from sin.I went back to my house with my family.At the house,I decided to burn my piece of paper with my sins on it.So,i burned it in that glass thingy where you put big candles,but then my father advised me to burn it outside b4 i burned it.But i still continued to burn it inside the house.
Then suddenly,the glass thingy cracked,and my father was angry,he asked to put the fire out and we did.And so the candle glass thingy is broked.
What do u think I should do,Should i go 4 confession again(4 my sin of disobedience towards my father),although this incident happened just for like a few minutes after the penitential service.Pls tell me what to do,I want my soul to be holy in preparation 4 Good Friday.Ty for ur replies and God bless you.