what to do about items blessed at Medjugorje

  • Thread starter Thread starter namax91
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

namax91

Guest
I wear two medals related to Medjugorje. One of them shows my confirmation saint, and my grandmother took it to Medjugorje a few years ago, and one of the visionaries took it to Mary to be blessed. My other medal was given to me by Wayne Weible, (the former Protestant journalist who had a vision of the Blessed Mother, who told him to write about Medjugorje) and he had gotten this medal blessed on one of his many trips over there. The first medal was blessed and the second one given to me before the Vatican said to reserve judgment on Medjugorje. I’ve been worried ever since that announcement. Am I supposed to stop wearing the medals? That would be difficult because I’ve worn both of them through some difficult times.
 
I wear two medals related to Medjugorje. One of them shows my confirmation saint, and my grandmother took it to Medjugorje a few years ago, and one of the visionaries took it to Mary to be blessed. My other medal was given to me by Wayne Weible, (the former Protestant journalist who had a vision of the Blessed Mother, who told him to write about Medjugorje) and he had gotten this medal blessed on one of his many trips over there. The first medal was blessed and the second one given to me before the Vatican said to reserve judgment on Medjugorje. I’ve been worried ever since that announcement. Am I supposed to stop wearing the medals? That would be difficult because I’ve worn both of them through some difficult times.
I would simply have them blessed by a priest.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top