What to do with empty candles?

• Thread starter Thread starter AWall
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
40.png
BlestOne:
hehehheeee!!! I never had a problem with 60% but for the fun of it…I will be more precise next time and make sure I get the 54.3% ratio jussssssttttttttt riiiiiiiiiggghhhhhttttttt…hehehehheeee
Very good BlestONe 🙂
You seem to be a good chap. Thanks for taking my ratios seriously.
Oh, before I forget, do you think it makes any difference what kind of bees we use for the beeswax? I have heard that the wild african bees (which are now migrating) are not appropriate, since they could sting you in the process. But I am not sure it thats correct, seems a little to racist dont you think? I mean, what do you think?
T.

40.png
tomaskovarik:
Very good BlestONe 🙂
You seem to be a good chap. Thanks for taking my ratios seriously.
Oh, before I forget, do you think it makes any difference what kind of bees we use for the beeswax? I have heard that the wild african bees (which are now migrating) are not appropriate, since they could sting you in the process. But I am not sure it thats correct, seems a little to racist dont you think? I mean, what do you think?
T.
Since even our domesticated Italian bees will sting when their honey is taken, stinging is certainly not a disqualifier. 😉

Do I detect a trace of sarcasm in your question, Tomas? Or is it just that this form of communication is inadequate?

The care that goes into thinking about seemingly insignificant details such as the kind and quality of our wax reflects the incarnational aspect of Christian sacramental worship, which the worship of the Jews prepared us for.

The specification that the corporal and the purificator (the little napkin used to clean the chalice) must be pure linen, for example, relates to Christ’s burial shroud. In sacramental worship, the matter matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back