What were your songs at mass today?

  • Thread starter Thread starter BarreandBark
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BarreandBark

Guest
Share the songs from your mass today - - whether you attend a traditional, contemporary, life teen, etc mass!
 
Entrance: Il est venu marcher sur nos routes
Post-Communion: Tenons en éveil la mémoire du Seigneur
Recessional: Allez par toute la terre

No “traditional, contemporary, life teen, etc” - simply Holy Mass.
 
878 The Master Came to Bring Good New (same tune as To Jesus Christ Our Sovereign King)

874 Precious Lord Take My Hand

882 Healer of Our Every Ill

578 Lord of All Hopefulness

Choir Special: How Beautiful
 
878 The Master Came to Bring Good New (same tune as To Jesus Christ Our Sovereign King)

874 Precious Lord Take My Hand

882 Healer of Our Every Ill

578 Lord of All Hopefulness

Choir Special: How Beautiful
Beautiful!
Ours…I don’t remember…the titles, but music was devout and nicely acc. by singing organist with seven children (12 and under). Don’t know how she manages. Amazing! Husband is cantor. We refer to them as our “Holy Family.”
 
Last edited:
What a coincidence! We had two of my three favorite hymns today. Two in the same day has never happened before: “How Can I Keep from Singing,” and “It Is Well with My Soul.” 😁 Or is it “All Is Well with My Soul.”?
 
Last edited:
I remember “Gift of Finest Wheat” was used today…I always used to think the words were “you satisfy a hungry hog” 😂 until I looked at the lyrics
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top