L
Larowyn
Guest
How in the world did you ever manage to turn on a television set?
Easy, when I grew up that’s all there was was tv (black and white), radios, and record players.How in the world did you ever manage to turn on a television set?
Why bother? I haven’t had a TV set since the year 1985. I use the time for other things. Prayers, spoiling the cats rotten, reading, adoring the cats, and so on.What is there to watch on television? I don’t have cable so that’s out the window. I never view it in the daytime. About the only program I watch is reruns of “Traces” on early Sunday eve. I used to like "Cold Case’ but tired of that. I tried to get into “NCIS” but found the Mark Harmon character obnoxious and arrogant. That doctor on “House” is over the top with his eccentricity. TV is like the late FCC Commissioner Newton Minow said “chewing gum for the eyes.”
John
I doubt my small memory old laptop could handle it. Thanks for the advice.Plugging in a video game console, inserting a CD or cartridge, and reading the console and game manuals is not very difficult. You could also get video games for your computer, which shouldn’t be too hard to do if your computer can handle them.