What's your favorite scary movie?

  • Thread starter Thread starter rocklobster
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rocklobster

Guest
To tie into Halloween, let’s talk about our favorite scary movies. Mine would be the Scream trilogy.
 
I can’t watch the Scream movies with a straight face any more after the Scary Movie series ripped them off.

I do like early Peter Jackson - Bad Taste or Brain Dead, they’re classics 🙂

I also love The Sixth Sense and similar - no special effects or blood or gore but genuinely spookifying nonetheless.
 
Halloween. the original from 1978. (when Michael steps out and then disappears behind the hedges… that makes me smile everytime)

the Exorcist.

the original Frankenstein.
 
Blair Witch…hands down. Leaves so much to one’s imagination, and obviously my imagination is scary!😛 It was so scary to me, I woke my husband up everytime I needed to use the bathroom in the middle of the night, to walk with me…and keep the light on. SCARY STUFF!!!:eek: :yup:
 
To tie into Halloween, let’s talk about our favorite scary movies. Mine would be the Scream trilogy.
Has to be Carrie 1976 version, with Sissie Spacek and Piper Laurie. On the edge of my seat!

Also, Christine, the one about the car.
 
Halloween. the original from 1978. (when Michael steps out and then disappears behind the hedges… that makes me smile everytime).
Well, thanks alot, now YOU can just rock me to sleep tonight!

It took YEARS for me to be able to walk past the hedge down the street from where I lived growing up after I saw that movie. Even now, six-foot-tall hedges make me cross the street (good thing we left the city five years ago.) My sister still laughs at me… “What was so scary about THAT scene? He wasn’t even there!”

Well, in my mind, he’s STILL there! shudder

Hands down, that’s the scariest movie ever!
 
The video of my wedding.😃 😃 Just kidding.

I cant watch the Ring by myself. Exorcist was hard to watch. Don’t think I ever sat through the whole movie.
 
It (TV movie of Stephen King novel)

The Others

The Sixth Sense

Signs

The Lady in White

Pet Semetary

Poltergeist

Carrie
 
The Exorcist
The Birds
The Haunting (original Robert Wise version – my number one creepy movie)
The Blair Witch Project

'thann
 
house of 1000 corpes (bad bad movie,but I like Captian Spaulding)

the grudge (don’t watch it alone)

evil dead (favorite classic)
 
These and their sequels…

Friday the 13th
Nightmare on Elm Street
Halloween
The Exorcist
The Ring
The Blair Witch Project

The scariest movie ever is the original Texas Chainsaw Massacre. I’ll never get over the “dinner scene” :bigyikes: :bigyikes: :bigyikes:
 
President Hillary Clinton I and II:bigyikes: :bigyikes: :bigyikes:

Sorry couldn’t resist.😃
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top