S
Steady_Eddy
Guest
What’s your favourite song and why?
My own favourite song of all time is** Come What May** by Vicky Leandros. I still love it to this very day. It could just as easily be a song to God as to another individual, just listen to the words. Unfortunately some YouTube versions fade before the end which is a pity for this particular song. The best recording I’ve found on YouTube which doesn’t fade is the following.
Vicky Leandros - Come what may.avi
2 Cor 13:13
Eddy Barry
My own favourite song of all time is** Come What May** by Vicky Leandros. I still love it to this very day. It could just as easily be a song to God as to another individual, just listen to the words. Unfortunately some YouTube versions fade before the end which is a pity for this particular song. The best recording I’ve found on YouTube which doesn’t fade is the following.
Vicky Leandros - Come what may.avi
2 Cor 13:13
Eddy Barry