What's Your Guardian Angel's Name?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Abisko
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
My angel’s named Fred & he said he doesn’t believe in astrology.He’s got that advice directly from a Higher Source.😃
 
HAHA… I’m not an angel or a cafeteria catholic. I live by the word of the Lord and divination or seeking specifics in answers like “whens the end of the world” or “whats my guardian angels name” or “where can I find so and so buried treasure” arent on my to-do list because God hasn’t put it there. Until then, just keep faith and pray to your “Guardian angel.”
 
Angel of God, my guardian dear, to whom God’s love commits me here.
Ever this day be at my side, to light, to guard, to rule and guide. Amen

Look, my Guardian angel’s name is Angel of God!!
 
There are many discussion about naming your angel or asking for your angel’s name. It is advised not to do so.

I call my Guardian Angel … Guardian Angel - that is the most beautiful name.
 
viloria.com/viloria/adi/guardian.shtml

My is St. Jhudiel (Fri)
Archangel of Divine Mercy
No way!!! Mine is also St. Jhudiel.

Either we both have the same Guardian Angel or one of ours messed up with their name. 😃

Just a joke.

There are many discussions about naming your angel or asking for your angel’s name. It is advised not to do so.

I call my Guardian Angel … Guardian Angel - that is the most beautiful name.
 
I sometimes like to call my GA, Michael, not necessarily the great Archangel Michael.

I’ve heard no objection so far, so I think it may be about right. 👍
 
I’ve heard no objection so far, so I think it may be about right. 👍
  1. Popular devotion to the Holy Angels, which is legitimate and good, can, however, also give rise to possible deviations:
Code:
*
  when, as sometimes can happen, the faithful are taken by the idea that the world is subject to demiurgical struggles, or an incessant battle between good and evil spirits, or Angels and daemons, in which man is left at the mercy of superior forces and over which he is helpless; such cosmologies bear little relation to the true Gospel vision of the struggle to overcome the Devil, which requires moral commitment, a fundamental option for the Gospel, humility and prayer;
*
  when the daily events of life, which have nothing or little to do with our progressive maturing on the journey towards Christ are read schematically or simplistically, indeed childishly, so as to ascribe all setbacks to the Devil and all success to the Guardian Angels. **The practice of assigning names to the Holy Angels should be discouraged, except in the cases of Gabriel, Raphael and Michael whose names are contained in Holy Scripture.**
vatican.va/roman_curia/congregations/ccdds/documents/rc_con_ccdds_doc_20020513_vers-direttorio_en.html#Chapter%20Six
 
You have no way of knowing your guardian angel’s name unless it were directly revealed to you by God or your angel. And I am highly dubious of private revelations.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top