D
Dirk_Skene
Guest
I guess I am too much of a foodaholic. Now I’m not overweight, I just have such a verity I like that it is hard to pick a favorite. I guess I’d have to say sashimi, but that coveres a lot of fish 
Dang! that sounds good :clapping:Mmm. . . Swiss Chicken. Tender, marinated chunks of chicken breast smothered …
I love cocoa made with coffee. People at work laugh at me, but they’re afraid to try! That was a big date thing when I was in high school and college. A restaurant we loved made Chocolachino Coffee, or some name like that, and it seems very sophisticated to us. Even if you use the sugar free cocoa mix, it’s still good stuff.my own homemade whole wheat and oat bread – soft, fluffy, yum – toasted and spread with peanut butter and blueberry preserves from france or nutella, and a big mug of coffee with a bit of homemade cocoa mix stirred in. simple pleasures.