L
Lead_Me_Home
Guest
As Catholics we are free to believe that the world was created in 7 (24 hour) days literally interpreting Genesis or we can accept the Theory of Evolution provided that we ultimately believe that it is God who created the universe. My question is that if one approaches creation from a more evolutionary perspective how does one reconcile the countless deaths and survivals of organisms resulting in the Evolution of life through Natural Selection if we believe that Death did not enter the world until after the fall of Adam and Eve?
I mean to cause no person a voluntary doubt that would lead to the weakening of their faith. I believe that if we seek truth through science with humility and faith we will ultimately be lead to God.
I mean to cause no person a voluntary doubt that would lead to the weakening of their faith. I believe that if we seek truth through science with humility and faith we will ultimately be lead to God.