When do you go to daily Mass?

• Thread starter Thread starter Augustine
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, since I’m young, i’m limited in how often I can go. I go as often as I can though, but sometimes it works out to be only once or twice a week besides saturday/sunday.

I go whenever I can, which is 3-5 times duirng the week, plus Sundays. But for some reasons all parishes in the world insist on having mass in the mornings… I don’t know why, then the only people who can go are retired and don’ thave work or classes to go to. Luckily, my college has mass at noon on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.

Josh

UW newman center really has a great schedule for daily communicants and those who would like to be.

1230 m t th f
900pm w
none on saturday ( i guess no one would come)
10am 7pm 9pm sunday

Our parish has mass only in the evenings during weekdays.I go on Fridays because it is followed by Eucharistic adoration.rest of theweek is difficult because I am working and find it impossible to get away.

I try to go when it’s offered, Monday through Friday. Sometimes that works, sometimes it’s just not possible.

Right now it is only once every couple of weeks. I should make it more.

PF

It all depends on if you count listening to mass on EWTN radio during my hour and a half commute to work.
May God bless and protect us,
JLC

I was unemployed from Aug-Jan and went daily. I have been working for a couple weeks and can only go 2 or 3 times plus Sunday. I really miss going everyday. Plus I was going to 4 different parishes for daily and enjoyed getting to see so many GOOD PRIESTS! (God Bless these servants of God).

We home school.

So we go at least once a week during the week with our fellow home schoolers.

Monday-Friday. Our church doesn’t offer Daily Mass on Saturdays 😦 I would go if they did–I only live half a mile from the church!!

I like to go every Wednesday. It helps me get through the week. During the summer, I can go more often, since I’m not rushed to get the kids’ lunches made and them off to school. All the churches near me have 6:30AM and about half of them also have a 9am.

SAHmommy

My office used to be located near a parish that offered daily noon mass. I was blessed so I went daily. It actually brought such peace.
Then in May our office moved across the city. No mass. I manage to make it a few times during the week - but not on a daily basis. And my work load had compounded recently making many days impossible to leave during the day.

What an incredible blessing to get to daily mass!

Due to a new work schedule, I am only able to go once or twice every couple of weeks.
😦
But I still feel very blessed!

everyday via ETWN shortwave over the internet. I am a shutin and cannot get out.

I go just about every Wednesday morning–we have a 7 am Mass that day that I can get to before work. Otherwise, it’s whenever I happen to have a random day off work. My dream is to be able to attend Mass every day!

I go on Thrusday afternoon at 5:15, iam a Sponser for a man who is going through the RCIA program this year, and we have the RCia meetings on Thursday night

40.png
jrabs:
My office used to be located near a parish that offered daily noon mass. I was blessed so I went daily. It actually brought such peace.
Then in May our office moved across the city. No mass.
I drive a couple of miles to attend daily Mass at our Cathedral at noon (it also offers daily Confession at 11:30! :dancing: ). Unfortunately, my company will move across town in a couple of years… :crying: I’ll be counting my blessings till then.

:blessyou:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back