• Thread starter Thread starter Augustine
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
40.png
mikew262:
Never, I work for a living. No offense.
Not very charitable… :tsktsk:

I’m the only bread winner of the house and work over 9h a day, yet as long as I don’t have a business commitment, I go to Mass at lunch time. It’s a matter of priorities.

:blessyou:

6 days a week. There are not many Saturday Masses around here that don’t conflict with my adoration time.

I voted once or twice a week. This week I have gone 3 times, not what I do usually though.

40.png
Augustine:
Not very charitable… :tsktsk:

I’m the only bread winner of the house and work over 9h a day, yet as long as I don’t have a business commitment, I go to Mass at lunch time. It’s a matter of priorities.

:blessyou:
I agree that could have been better phrased, but Mike’s point applies to a lot of us. Many of the posters here at CAF sound like they live in big cities, with multiple churches available to them. That makes getting to daily Mass much easier. I have one CC in my entire county, about 5 minutes from my home. Daily Mass for us is at 9 am, that’s it, except for Wed. when it’s at 7 and 9. I’m fortunate to have a very flexible work schedule, but I just can’t go in to work at 10 am everyday, they’d have a problem with that. So, I happily go to the 7 am, but can’t make it the rest of the week. I’m looking forward to Lent though (how strange does that sound 🙂 ) We usually have daily Mass everyday at 7, so I’ll go everyday. Please, city folk, cut us rural people some slack!

40.png
aurora77:
Daily Mass for us is at 9 am, that’s it
Yeah, I don’t know how many people could go to a 9am Mass every day. Around here, most daily Masses start at 6:30am or earlier. And, sorry rural folk! I can’t imagine what it must be like to not have a choice of churches. I just went to my archdiocese website and discovered that there are 37 churches in my county, and this isn’t counting the Byzatine Catholic missions that hold DL in RC churches or the charasmatic Catholic communities that their Masses in other RC churches or RC schools.

SAHmommy

I go when I feel like it as well as when I’m not aware of mortal sins (even bad venial sins!)

But in general, maybe once a week. I haven’t this past week because I’m too tired or lazy.😦

I am retired now and can and do go every day. It is the highlight of my life and a source of peace and strength.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back