J
jmcrae
Guest
It will be at some point during Lent, before your Confirmation. If nothing has been scheduled for you, you will be free to make your own arrangements. Unfortunately there are some RCIA coordinators who don’t believe that First Confession is all that important, and they don’t make arrangements for it.Hello all. I am in RCIA and we were told that confirmation would be sometime in February. The whole process is rather unclear to me. I have also been told that my first communion would be during Easter vigil. When do I go to confession? I don’t want to go to my home Parish Priest because I have a lot of years of sins built up, some mortal. I want to clear them up with God out of town. My RCIA teacher doesn’t seem to know either. I want to get it over with asap and clear my soul.
Confirmation for adult converts normally takes place at the same Mass when you receive your First Holy Communion.