D
dbranch
Guest
For example I drive Uber and I say a Hail Mary before every ride. I do this with the unconscious assumption that because I said it, things will go smoothly. But in the last two days two rides have gone very poorly.
Not just with Uber but in dealing with evil spirits I’ve often been left unaided even with rosaries said, St. Michael prayers, sacraments , holy water, etc.
I am a new Catholic so I’m leaning the basics.
What goes on in heaven when we pray and our prayers aren’t answered? I can believe that they are answered in ways we don’t expect.
Also, is our level of worthiness ties to prayers being answered.
I am a very wretched sinner and I sometimes believe that’s why things go poorly.
Not just with Uber but in dealing with evil spirits I’ve often been left unaided even with rosaries said, St. Michael prayers, sacraments , holy water, etc.
I am a new Catholic so I’m leaning the basics.
What goes on in heaven when we pray and our prayers aren’t answered? I can believe that they are answered in ways we don’t expect.
Also, is our level of worthiness ties to prayers being answered.
I am a very wretched sinner and I sometimes believe that’s why things go poorly.