People seem so accustomed to state little untruths during the day that they have grown to accept them as normal.The built -in defensive mechanism make them utter whatever is
convenient not to look bad, or to cover any mistake, or to be politically correct.
Ex :What happened to the copy machine? It is jammed!!!
The defensive answer:I do not know(when in fact you fed it too many copies at once.)
If you took responsibility you know all the employees will repeat that Ms so and so broke it, and they may tell your boss,so you say I do not know,I found it like that.
You should say that you accidentally and unintentionally may have caused it, but you will try to take care of the problem right away.Be brave and face what is coming to you.
Next time be more careful.
I have been a boss at work, and you would be surprised how this tests of character do impress the employer.
If a telemarketer calls

eople may respond :My husband is not here.
In fact that is untrue and even dangerous, and they will try calling again. Better
tell him or her"I appreciate your efforts on behalf of your company, but we do not need the services you offer .Thank you anyways. "
What I am trying to say that we should endevour to find an answer that takes care of the questions without resorting to lies.
If we do that, we will get more sensitive to the ugliness of lies, and people will realize the value of our word.
If I have lied, I find it difficult to go to communion with those “venial” specks present in my soul.
I can’t think of a case in which you will"need" to lie.Do you?