Where can I find sheet music for THIS Pater Noster?

  • Thread starter Thread starter caroljm36
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

caroljm36

Guest
I have been taking voice lessons for about 8 months now from someone who used to be the music director at my church, but works at another parish now. We’d like to work on some Latin sacramental music, but neither of us has any sheet music for it.

I love this version of Pater Noster. It seems familiar to me, though I wasn’t raised Catholic and I certainly never heard it at my parish. I am finding lots of different music for Pater Noster but not this one. Is this sort of a “standard” version?

Does anyone know where I can find the music?
 
It is also available in Jubilate Deo, which contains the basic Latin settings for the rest of the Mass Ordinary, and a few other Latin pieces that every Catholic should know. It’s available here.
 
It is also available in Jubilate Deo, which contains the basic Latin settings for the rest of the Mass Ordinary, and a few other Latin pieces that every Catholic should know. It’s available here.
Thanks, but I can’t find any music written out there, just sound clips. Did I miss a link or something?

…
stephraim, the Missal won’t load, guess I’ll try later…
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top