R
Rattrap
Guest
An evangelical friend of mine brought this up to me the other day. I know I heard it somewhere, but I cant find where the bible says that the saints intercede for us.
James 5:16 The fervent prayer of the righteous man availeth much. Who could be more righteous than those who have attained their eternal reward and are now with Christ in heaven?An evangelical friend of mine brought this up to me the other day. I know I heard it somewhere, but I cant find where the bible says that the saints intercede for us.
This is the future from John’s perspective; Revalation was written 2000 year ago.well… this is what one of the pastor of INC (church of christ of manalo)…
"if we will look at one of the verses on the revelation to be the base of our believe that we can pray to the saints and the saints will bring our prayers in heaven… then we must first think that the revelation is talking about future events,.
Its in the same chapter as the Trinity.That poster is very polite and simply is wondering some things that I, myself, would be wondering if I didn’t already know them.
- where is Communion of Saints in the Bible?
- where is the term “purgatory” in the Bible?
Here are a couple places were the dead are described as interceding for the living:An evangelical friend of mine brought this up to me the other day. I know I heard it somewhere, but I cant find where the bible says that the saints intercede for us.