T
TempleofTheSoul
Guest
Dear forum, I apologize if this isn’t the right place to post this new thread so Mods please move this thread if necessary.
A while ago I had put in my notes on the New Testament a verse that spoke of early Christianity where the early mass was celebrated on a daily basis. Unfortunately, I moved to another house and lost all of my bible notes. If someone can point to me the verse I am looking for I would really appreciate it.
Thank you and God bless
A while ago I had put in my notes on the New Testament a verse that spoke of early Christianity where the early mass was celebrated on a daily basis. Unfortunately, I moved to another house and lost all of my bible notes. If someone can point to me the verse I am looking for I would really appreciate it.
Thank you and God bless