P
paygan
Guest
Suggested by many, but this is off the map when you consider the dug-up on-the-ground archaeological evidence for a massive PPNB Neolithic ‘explosion of knowledge’ from the central Levant around 8,200 B.C. I have recently been creating the Wikipedia pages on Tell Aswad and Tell Ramad, both around Mount Hermon with supporting evidence of agriculture and proto-cities around this date to improve the chances of further investigation into my claims.Bahrain?
Bahrain might have been a great place at other points in history, as it is now, but it’s not The Garden of Eden (Kharsag). Agriculture doesn’t turn up around this area until about 6,500 B.C.
I believe Eden has been used as a metaphor for the experience we pass through when we die in such books as the Qu’ran, but do not believe this is supernatural as this would imply something outside God.If I may ask, paygan, what are your views on the supernatural claims attributed to Eden, such as the cherubim, flaming swords guarding it, Trees of knowledge of good and evil and of life, etc.? As well as the supernatural claims in other books, such as the Qu’ran.
The trees I believe may have been transposed from “buildings” - Eden / Kharsag had 2 Great Houses - one of Life (Enlil’s Great House) and one of Knowledge (Ninkharsag’s Building of Knowledge) well documented in Sumerian myth. Enlil’s house remained unbuilt on when I visited and in immediate danger of local construction. The site of the building of knowledge has been turned into palaces for Indian tycoons.
The metaphors implied by the Revelation issues discussed (which I won’t go into) perhaps show one reason I am currently trying to raise awareness as fast as I can about this issue to save the Building of Life from the bulldozer.
The world before civilization, before we domesticated emmer wheat and used animal husbandry was the world of Adam and Eve. Perhaps this is the closest we got to a physical heaven. Most will admit we do not live in one now. But as Revelation claims, perhaps we can get it back with Christ’s assistance.However, would this mean that Adam and Eve lived in a physical version of Heaven and were then sent to Earth at the Fall? Or what other implications would it have?
I had the help of another brave soul called Karl and some strong supporting evidence to help. Many friends prayed that I would be protected by a sphere of light, and I was.If the cherub is still there how did Paul enter??
In my story, the cherubim metaphorically turned out to be the guys in the troop carrier full of AK-47 armed military in the image link below. When they turned up, they could have been Hezbollah come to take us hostage or Military come to arrest us for spying for Israel, they turned out to be Druze with great English and parents in Westminster. We got on great and had a lot of smiles and understanding. This is them waving us goodbye from the site of Eden’s granary.
files.fbstatic.com/PostImages/1025188/0/257e54cc-9b18-4353-89fa-970aff5a206c.jpg