Where is God really?

  • Thread starter Thread starter jmjconder
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jmjconder

Guest
**I was at a class for the Adult Catechism. The instructor (who BTW has a PhD) said this:

“Since God is everywhere - God could just as easily be nowhere.”

Really?**
 
Maybe he meant that even if one feels that they are nowhere, still God is there. I think I’d ask him what he meant because it was startling to hear.
 
Perhaps he means for you to put yourself into the mindset that in the same way if we are taking notes and highlight the entire book, we will effectively highlight nothing.
God Himself uses terms that seemingly say nothing.
Remember Exodus 3:14 - God said to Moses: I AM WHO AM…]
His Nature is that of completely independent Existence; if nothing existed, He would exist. If there were no universe, i.e., if there was nowhere, there you would still find HIM.

Get to class early, or stay late and ask your prof though…his Ph.D. is better than my IW.D. (Doctorate of InterWebs :p)
 
I think he means that if He is EVERY where then this would also include NO where.
Or EVERY where contains all the “wheres” which includes NO “where”.

Just MO.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top