C
ccmcmg
Guest
Markie,
I have enjoyed reading your posts and questions.
I returned to the Faith and God last year after an extended absence. I found comfort in the Sacrament of Confession, which is unique to Catholicism. The above answers are all very helpful as well, but confession has given me personally, at this time in my life, great comfort. The forgiveness of my sins, mortal and venial… I didn’t realize it, but during my time away from God and the Faith, I was so scared of dying and death. After returning to Confession and to the Faith, I was no longer fearful. I still need to be Catholic, truly Catholic, but that is where I found my comfort.
I find comfort in other things as well, as mentioned above, but Confession is my favorite one.
I have enjoyed reading your posts and questions.
I returned to the Faith and God last year after an extended absence. I found comfort in the Sacrament of Confession, which is unique to Catholicism. The above answers are all very helpful as well, but confession has given me personally, at this time in my life, great comfort. The forgiveness of my sins, mortal and venial… I didn’t realize it, but during my time away from God and the Faith, I was so scared of dying and death. After returning to Confession and to the Faith, I was no longer fearful. I still need to be Catholic, truly Catholic, but that is where I found my comfort.
I find comfort in other things as well, as mentioned above, but Confession is my favorite one.