Where to Get Catholic Answers books outside the Internet - and outside the US

  • Thread starter Thread starter CatholicWhovian
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CatholicWhovian

Guest
I really really want to buy some of CA’s catalog of apologetics, but I can’t because the shop’s online. I can’t buy stuff online because usually it involves credit cards and I have a rule at home not to give out credit card information online, regardless of whether or not the online store is safe to (name removed by moderator)ut such information. Even if there are stores who sell CA merchandise they’re most probably in the US. Does anyone know any retailers in the Philippines or within the South East Asia region who sells CA merchandise?

If this is the wrong forum section for this question please move this thread. Thanks 🙂
 
I really really want to buy some of CA’s catalog of apologetics, but I can’t because the shop’s online. I can’t buy stuff online because usually it involves credit cards and I have a rule at home not to give out credit card information online, regardless of whether or not the online store is safe to (name removed by moderator)ut such information. Even if there are stores who sell CA merchandise they’re most probably in the US. Does anyone know any retailers in the Philippines or within the South East Asia region who sells CA merchandise?

If this is the wrong forum section for this question please move this thread. Thanks 🙂
I have purchased through Catholic Answers online without incident. I don’t know anything about the Philipines but perhaps you can call and give the order and credit card by phone?
 
I have purchased through Catholic Answers online without incident. I don’t know anything about the Philipines but perhaps you can call and give the order and credit card by phone?
Sorry, still paranoid about giving credit card info online.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top