P
Prodigal1984
Guest
Well that’s why I asked which documents of the Council are a stumbling block.
As for the Mass itself, that has nothing to do with it anymore I wouldn’t think. The EF is totally fine to say for any priest. I know priests who are diocese priests who say it on Sundays at a diocese church. It isn’t like you need any circumstances to celebrate it.
I assume it comes down to more legalistic problems with defining what something the council said was what they say is at odds with the longstanding tradition of the Church.
As for the Mass itself, that has nothing to do with it anymore I wouldn’t think. The EF is totally fine to say for any priest. I know priests who are diocese priests who say it on Sundays at a diocese church. It isn’t like you need any circumstances to celebrate it.
I assume it comes down to more legalistic problems with defining what something the council said was what they say is at odds with the longstanding tradition of the Church.