C
catholic1seeks
Guest
What is your preference for the Sacrament of Reconciliation?
Now that it’s Lent, many people will be wanting to go to the Sacrament of Reconciliation (including me) and I just want to hear some ideas.
**I don’t know which one I’d rather go to. I’ve only been to parish penance service (usually through school). I’d like to make a decision based on some of the results!
- Private Confession happens almost every Satruday. You enter the confessional or penance room, kneel behind a screen or see the priest face to face, and receive your penance and are absolved of your sins.
- Parish Penance Service usually happens during Advent and Lent. You get to choose your preferred priest out of the many who come to hear the confessions. There is also a sense of “you’re not alone in this” because there are many other people there for the sacrament.
Now that it’s Lent, many people will be wanting to go to the Sacrament of Reconciliation (including me) and I just want to hear some ideas.
**I don’t know which one I’d rather go to. I’ve only been to parish penance service (usually through school). I’d like to make a decision based on some of the results!