C
crazydyl
Guest
Hello All 
I did not have the best of childhoods growing up as a Catholic amongst the idiot youths of today (I am from England). If I have kids I want to have kids in a country where there is the most amount of kids going to church and actually being devout Catholics, does anyone know which countries have the highest percentage of youth being devout Catholics?
I was thinking Brazil? Could you list roughly the top 5 most Catholic countries, please?
I donāt mind learning Portugese or even Korean if I am to move to South Korea
I have nobody cool and devout to chill with so I can learn the language in my spare time haha 
God bless
Dyl
I did not have the best of childhoods growing up as a Catholic amongst the idiot youths of today (I am from England). If I have kids I want to have kids in a country where there is the most amount of kids going to church and actually being devout Catholics, does anyone know which countries have the highest percentage of youth being devout Catholics?
I was thinking Brazil? Could you list roughly the top 5 most Catholic countries, please?
I donāt mind learning Portugese or even Korean if I am to move to South Korea
God bless
Dyl