Which Saint Would Like to Be Your Friend?

  • Thread starter Thread starter caitlinm
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Saint Monica. 🙂

The question about time periods reminded me of a Fr. Benedict Groeschel quote, loosely paraphrased:
I’m incredibly medieval. I’m not pre-Vatican II, I’m pre-Council of Trent! I don’t walk around looking like an ad for the Canterbury Tales for no good reason.
Fr. Benedict, pray for us!
 
When I read the thread name I thought, “St Terese of Liseax” because she is my patron saint. She choose me, and I accepted. 🙂

When I took the quiz, I got “St Terese of Liseax” ! She is a good friend to have!
 
Blessed Pier Giorgio Frassati, it says. …I don’t see the connection :confused:, so perhaps this is an invitation to dig deeper. :hmmm:
 
Well, I got my confirmation Saint strangely enough… Saint Augustine. :cool:
 
I guess I really shouldn’t be surprised, I have always had a soft spot in my heart for St. Francis. 👍

Although, I would be extremely happy to be friends with any of those mentioned above, too. 😃
 
St Cecilia and St Anthony of Padua. Lately I’ve been praying to St Joan of Arc too…, so I’d like her as a friend
 
We are blessed to have so many friends in Heaven! 👍

I took the survey and was introduced to Blessed Pier Giorgio Frassati. Never heard of him before, so I am grateful to have gone to the website. 😃

Blessed Pier, pray for us!
 
We are blessed to have so many friends in Heaven! 👍

I took the survey and was introduced to Blessed Pier Giorgio Frassati. Never heard of him before, so I am grateful to have gone to the website. 😃

Blessed Pier, pray for us!
Glad to hear that, Gertabelle!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top