White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany Says She Was Doxxed When She Assumed Role In April

• Thread starter Thread starter gam197
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gam197

McEnany discussed with the DCNF’s Mary Margaret Olohan at the White House on Wednesday how her life has changed since she entered her role as press secretary in April 2020. The press secretary said she would “never forget” a day when she was at home, shortly after assuming her role in President Donald Trump’s White House, and a policeman showed up at her door.

The policeman reportedly told her, “Hey, I need to check in on you, we heard there were some rioters that were targeting your home,” McEnany told Olohan. She added that she then found out that her “address had been put up on social media.”
https://dailycaller.com/2020/12/18/kayleigh-mcenany-doxxed-riots-mary-margaret-olohan/

Who started the doxxing? Is there a date or time?

Last edited:
I would be more inclined to ask what is k own about how the disclosure is alleged to have occurred. Between “doxxed” being used for a wide variety of disclosures and a good. It of personal I formation being available in public records, I would need more information to know an improper disclosures.

Given my name, someone can find my property from tax records on the Internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back