Who bailed out Chauvin?

• Thread starter Thread starter Soubirous1
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
He and his wife had significant assets. If he or his family member had a house worth $100,000, they could have put that up. So I’m guessing it was his family, like it usually is when someone gets bailed out.

Last edited:
Most middle class Family’s have something they can post for $100k. It’s not an exorbitant amount.

i just hope it’s not antifa trying to stir things up right before the election because lately it seems like the riots and looting have stopped.

He and his wife had significant assets. If he or his family member had a house worth $100,000, they could have put that up. So I’m guessing it was his family, like it usually is when someone gets bailed out.
i just hope it’s not antifa trying to stir things up right before the election because lately it seems like the riots and looting have stopped.
According to USA today his bond was paid by Allegheny Casualty company, a company that agrees to pay the bond as long as the person abides by their conditions and agrees to pay it back.

Last edited:
I know them. The provide assets to back bail bonds, for a fee. It is SOP. The accused have a right to reasonable bail. Usually a fee for this type of service runs around 10k.

Last edited:
definitely agree with bail. he will eat 10% win or lose tho. still don’t understand how the courts get away with that scam.

seriosuly? maybe Soros if you’re thinking with that logic

Bail bond firm.

Nothing untoward about that. Except the fees they charge. That could stand some reform.

Yeah, he used a bail bond company. They require a fee and collateral, such as a house (they prefer real estate usually). You skip, they take the house. I’m well aware of how bail bonds work. I’ve even known some people who used them from time to time, LOL.

Last edited:
Yeah, he used a bail bond company. They require a fee and collateral, such as a house (they prefer real estate usually). You skip, they take the house. I’m well aware of how bail bonds work. I’ve even known some people who used them from time to time,
Thanks for filling in the blanks. I was just answering the question regarding where the money came from.
🙂

Except the fees they charge. That could stand some reform.
Well, with the folks they have to deal with and the headaches they go through, I can kind of understand it. They often have to pay Dog the Bounty Hunter and his ilk to go round up skippers.

Here’s how bail works in Minnesota, in case anyone is really interested in the subject. It differs state to state and some states actually don’t allow commercial bail bond companies.

Last edited:
Why is it any of your business? The Court set bail at a certain amount and Chauvin was able to meet it. This is the way the law works. It’s not a conspiracy or something Trump did.

Bail also has nothing to do with guilt or innocence. It is just a guarantee the person will show up for court.

no. type in Rodney King riots. that’s that time when police pulled back to a 20 mile perimeter cuz the knew they would have been outnumbered and overtaken. those were riots. lately it’s been Democrats telling police to stand down iirc…

2 much fox news around here. police didn’t do their job yet they want to be hailed heroic like firefighters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back