D
Dave_H
Guest
Happy New Year:
My Grandmother couldn’t make it to mass and our priest asked my mother and father if they would like to take communion to her. Not knowing the requirements they declined and I took communion toher instead. In our parish I’m an EMHC, but I don’t believe you need to be in order to give communion to the sick. Having said that (so that I know) what is the churches instruction on this matter?
God Bless
Dave H
My Grandmother couldn’t make it to mass and our priest asked my mother and father if they would like to take communion to her. Not knowing the requirements they declined and I took communion toher instead. In our parish I’m an EMHC, but I don’t believe you need to be in order to give communion to the sick. Having said that (so that I know) what is the churches instruction on this matter?
God Bless
Dave H