Who do you believe sitting next to Jesus?

  • Thread starter Thread starter water
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
who is next to Jesus in Heaven?
The Father of course 😉 Jesus is at his right hand remember.

I’d imagine Mary and Joseph would have to be awfully close, as well as John the Baptist.

Hey as long we’re inside the gate I’m sure whichever spot we have will be just fine :angel1:
 
wow, how did you get to answer before I hit the Submit button? 😃

I want to be next to Virgin Mary because I know for sure wherever Jesus is Mary will be right there with Him as she had at the last hour of His Death.
 
Maybe it is James and John, and they are pushing each other trying to be the one sitting next to Him.🙂
 
wow, how did you get to answer before I hit the Submit button? 😃

I want to be next to Virgin Mary because I know for sure wherever Jesus is Mary will be right there with Him as she had at the last hour of His Death.
By my records I answered a full three minutes AFTER you posted the question … but never mind. It’s Sunday and I’m at home here, so I’m lightning fast 😉
 
We know he’s seated next to the Father and the Spirit is certainly there as well. I believe that the Theotokos, being more honourable than the Cherubim and Seraphim, is certainly with Christ, but maybe seated just below the Trinity and just above the Angelic voices…🙂

Prayers and petitions,
Alexius:cool:
 
God, the Father. Hence, He is sitteth at the Right Hand of the Father.
 
I voted “Don’t Know” Becasue I don’t. But I suspect Mary in very close & probably on the right side of Jesus as we have been told Jesus sits at the right side of the Father.
 
according to Jesus’ own words to James and John, that place belongs to those for whom it has been reserved for all eternity. He did not tell them, and he did not tell me, so I guess we will have to wait and find out when we get there.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top