Who in the early church wrote about confession?

  • Thread starter Thread starter joclucsylv
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
That website has some good collections of ECF quotes on many different topics. If you ever see the three-volume set called “Faith of the Early Fathers” by William A. Jurgens, you might want to buy it. I like it over other ECF books because it has a great topical index. My kids go to a Catholic High School where one teacher requires that every essay include citations from the CCC and Early Church Fathers. The Jurgens volumes are their “go to” resource.
 
St. Paul did. Here is one verse that comes to mind.
“Now whom you forgive anything, I also forgive. For if indeed I have forgiven anything, I have forgiven that one for your sakes in the presence of Christ.” 2 Corinthians 2:10
Also, any writings on devotion to the blessed mother???
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top