J
joshrp
Guest
Hi,
I was thinking about the subject of who is a Christian? The way I see it, is that if you believe that Jesus is the Son of God, you are a Christian. At least if you act according to this belief as well. Some people merely “like” Jesus, but they don’t believe He is the Son of God. This is a good start, but it is misleading to think that such people are actually Christians. We shouldn’t confuse them. Actually my definition isn’t very good, because even Satan and his demons know that Jesus is the Son of God. So what is it that makes a Christian different than other people? What exactly is a Christian?
Joshua
I was thinking about the subject of who is a Christian? The way I see it, is that if you believe that Jesus is the Son of God, you are a Christian. At least if you act according to this belief as well. Some people merely “like” Jesus, but they don’t believe He is the Son of God. This is a good start, but it is misleading to think that such people are actually Christians. We shouldn’t confuse them. Actually my definition isn’t very good, because even Satan and his demons know that Jesus is the Son of God. So what is it that makes a Christian different than other people? What exactly is a Christian?
Joshua