K
kinderbueno
Guest
(what I wouldn’t do for some altar rails…but I digress…
)
Hi folks,
I’m hoping someone out there knows of some authoritative documents about who exactly has any business in the sanctuary area, specifically in the OF if that makes any difference.
I feel that at my parish, especially with the '80s architecture of the church building
, the elevated area is so plain, it’s no wonder so many disregard its sacred nature.
I’ve done google searches, but can’t seem to find any specific instruction (other than common sense) on why it should be reserved for those who actually have a function at it. The Liturgy coordinator (no comments, please) seems to respond better whenever I have documentation.
Help please!
Peace, -Mike
Hi folks,
I’m hoping someone out there knows of some authoritative documents about who exactly has any business in the sanctuary area, specifically in the OF if that makes any difference.
I feel that at my parish, especially with the '80s architecture of the church building
I’ve done google searches, but can’t seem to find any specific instruction (other than common sense) on why it should be reserved for those who actually have a function at it. The Liturgy coordinator (no comments, please) seems to respond better whenever I have documentation.
Help please!
Peace, -Mike