G
Gigglin4God
Guest
I have it on my facebook that I get a scripture a day to read. I dont understand this one too well and was wondering if some of you people can tell me about it. Here is the book and verse.
Job 14:13-16 “'Oh that You would hide me in Sheol, That You would conceal me until Your wrath returns to You, That You would set a limit for me and remember me! 'If a man dies, will he live again? All the days of my struggle I will wait Until my change comes. 'You will call, and I will answer You; You will long for the work of Your hands. 'For now You number my steps, You do not observe my sin.”
Who or what is Sheol?
Job 14:13-16 “'Oh that You would hide me in Sheol, That You would conceal me until Your wrath returns to You, That You would set a limit for me and remember me! 'If a man dies, will he live again? All the days of my struggle I will wait Until my change comes. 'You will call, and I will answer You; You will long for the work of Your hands. 'For now You number my steps, You do not observe my sin.”
Who or what is Sheol?