Who was the Saint who said this?

  • Thread starter Thread starter nsper7
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nsper7

Guest
I was on another site and someone mentioned there was a Saint or someone who claimed that, on average, about a third of people (or maybe it was only Catholic) go directly to Heaven after they die, a third take a detour through Purgatory and a third end up in Hell.

Does anyone know who said this?
 
I was on another site and someone mentioned there was a Saint or someone who claimed that, on average, about a third of people (or maybe it was only Catholic) go directly to Heaven after they die, a third take a detour through Purgatory and a third end up in Hell.

Does anyone know who said this?
The only thing even close that I found was Zech. 13:8-9. I don’t think that is what is being asked though and likewise, I don’t believe that destinations are based on 1/3s. If that were the case, then the majority of mankind will ultimately end up in Heaven. I hope that this will be the case, but I suspect otherwise.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top