N
noma
Guest
No. And I hope they never will. The dogma is all the same for the whole of the Church. But other particular beliefs are left open to interpretation. And should be. We are one in the important sense, we are one under Christ. We are still, and should still be diverse. For anyone that would act to remove diversity in that which is not from the mouth of Christ, or the intent of Christ, would be unloving in their actions.So…this ephemeral Church of Christ you believe in…do all its members share in the same beliefs?
And the Holy Spirit, not the pope, leads all to truth. Just maybe not all fast enough for this lifetime.
And this is why I refuse to be part of the Roman Church. For the things it claims to be from the Church of Christ I find to be unacceptable, I find to be wrong. So the Roman Church cannot be the Church of Christ. It is just a human institution.If someone teaches error, he is doing so through means other than inspiration by the Holy Spirit, because God is Truth, and cannot contradict Himself.