Hello friend,
I was a Protestant once, too, but was drawn to the Catholic Church while trying to disprove it. There is nothing wrong with you, but you should continue to investigate. For example, why do you believe the things you believe? What is the basis for believing them?
I was surprised to find very poor arguments for sola scriptura and the foundations of other Protestant cornerstones and very good arguments for the foundation of Catholic teachings and therefore things like “praying” to Mary (“praying” is in quotations because we do not pray to her in the same way a Protestant prays to God, we ask her to pray for us and we pray with her, we go to Jesus through her, as He came to us through her.)
Anyway, in the end, I was convinced of Jesus’ real presence in the Eucharist. I thought to myself, “Since my wife is Protestant, has been her whole life, I like the worship and the sermons, etc, I will be a Catholic in theology but still go to the Protestant Church. After all, it is non-denominational.” But if Jesus was really there, really present in the Eucharist every Sunday, every day, as I had come to believe He was, then why, WHY, would I not go running to Him as often as I could (even if some of the people can’t or don’t sing or the homily is as exciting as stale crackers)? You are drawn to the Catholic Church because you are drawn to Jesus.