K
Kirk_O
Guest
I just had to share this.
My 8 year old daughter, Julia, just said an amazing thing. I was explaining to her that some women believe in abortion or choice. I explained to her what that means is, they want to decide when to have a baby. I asked her who decides when you are to have a baby and she responded “God”. I then said well these women (and men) believe it is ok to make the choice themselves. And she says “you mean they kill the person in the stomach”.
It makes you want to cry that a child understands life so well, but so many adults don’t.
My 8 year old daughter, Julia, just said an amazing thing. I was explaining to her that some women believe in abortion or choice. I explained to her what that means is, they want to decide when to have a baby. I asked her who decides when you are to have a baby and she responded “God”. I then said well these women (and men) believe it is ok to make the choice themselves. And she says “you mean they kill the person in the stomach”.
It makes you want to cry that a child understands life so well, but so many adults don’t.