Why did Jesus have to die?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Revelation13_16
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why did Jesus have to die?
Because of me, that is why!

I committed a sin so grave that infinite justice demanded the death penalty.

But on my way to the gallows, the victim of my infinite crime stepped into my shoes and in an act of infinite love, was executed in my place so that I may live.
 
Why did Jesus have to die?
Because of me, that’s why!

I committed a sin so grave that infinite justice demanded the infinite price: the death penalty.

But on my way to the gallows, the victim of my infinite crime stepped into my shoes and in an act of infinite love, was executed in my place so that I may live, not only in this temporal life but for all eternity
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top