A
ac_claire
Guest
Sorry for posting this in Family Life. My posts in the Water Cooler don’t get as much traffic. And amazingly I was unable to find an answer on google!
So, I’ll buy a carton of eggs and put them in the fridge. A few days later, when I open the carton at least half of them are cracked and ruined. This happens every time. Lately I’ve only been getting 2-4 good eggs from a dozen.
Does anyone know what’s going on and how I can fix it? My best guess is that my refrigerator may be too cold? It used to be much colder but my vegetables were freezing so I turned it down. Thought I turned it far enough, but maybe not? TIA
Does anyone know what’s going on and how I can fix it? My best guess is that my refrigerator may be too cold? It used to be much colder but my vegetables were freezing so I turned it down. Thought I turned it far enough, but maybe not? TIA