Why has God left us?

  • Thread starter Thread starter chromatica
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus is present in the Blessed Sacrament. Is there somewhere you can attend Eucharistic Adoration? God is also present in His Word - can you spend some time reading Sacred Scripture? Attending daily Mass; Eucharistic Adoration; reading Sacred Scripture; praying the Rosary; and counseling have had a profound healing effect in me. I am remembering you in my prayers… ~Therese

The Miracle Prayer

Lord Jesus, l come before You, just as I am. I am sorry for my sins, I repent of my sins, please forgive me. In Your name, I forgive all others for what they have done against me. I renounce Satan, the evil spirits and all their works. l give You my entire self Lord Jesus, now and forever. I invite You into my life Jesus, I accept You as my Lord, God and Saviour. Heal me, change me, strengthen me in body, soul and spirit.

Come Lord Jesus cover me with Your Precious Blood, and fill me with Your Holy Spirit. I love You Lord Jesus. I praise You Jesus. I thank You Jesus. I shall follow You every day of my life. Amen.

Mary My Mother, Queen of Peace, all the Angels and Saints please help me. Amen.

Prayer © 1993 Servite Fathers, O.S.M.
 
chromatica,

You can’t understand why a good God would allow you to suffer like that at an early age in a house of God, and you are filled with righteous anger from what those wicked men did in the name of God. Their actions come from an angry hatred of God and you are the victim still suffering from their evil aggression. Now I understand why you are so angry. You are normal! But God does not want the story to end here. He wants you to find healing in Him, who is pure Goodness and Love. You will find much goodness and love in practicing your faith as a Catholic and breaking out of any habits of sin that keep you from being pure and holy. Begin this day to make a resolution to stop doing anything harmful to your soul. It sounds like you might be addicted to masturbation already. You need to get help from a priest who will help break you out of that bad habit. Through prayer, good people to help you and willingness to forgive you will be fine. I’ll pray for you every day.
 
thank you 🙂 i am over my anger at God. i realize some thing while writing. a thing i notice for a while now. as i learn about God. know God. love God. i know these things were killed when i was young. i said this to you in a pm but others that read maybe there is a person who is like me and needs to know. evil killed my young faith. as my faith grows again. as i learn about God. every new thing i know about God was once alive and was made to die.

today i realize i am mourning these things that were killed. i did not know before what i lost. not until i find it again. God wants me. this one is like a knife in my heart. it is painful. did i know this when i am young? i do not remember. if i did it was taken from me.

i realize that it is not God that needs my anger. God found me again in a strange way. i thank Him for this many times. i did not know He was going to show me what i lost by giving them to me again.

i am sorry to people that i offend with what i say about God when i am angry. it is not what i want to do.
 

*Anon, I have been the wife talking to other men. The attention and even the clandestine aspect of it was exciting. I believed I was in love with this man. Though, I had never met him in real life, not once. And there was a lot about him that I didn’t know.

At the time, I had a lot of unexpressed anger towards my husband. There were times where I hated him, and couldn’t stand the fact that he was in the same room with me, while at the same time, I didn’t want to hurt him.

This whole thing brought out all that I had kept bottled up inside of me. Years worth of saving up things I had never said. Because I believed I loved this other man, I thought I had a place to go, a person to be with, a person who loved me, and so I was at times very clear and probably brutal in the things I said to my husband.

Amazingly, my husband stayed with me. Kept telling me he loved me. But he would also ask me if I wanted him to leave, and I would tell him no because I didn’t want to hurt him.

It took nearly three years for me to realize that I was in a fantasy land. This man on the internet, never really wanted to meet me. I think he just liked having a woman telling him nice and wonderful things. And I am sure that he had more than one woman, a string of them, that he was giving this sort of attention to. I knew this, and didn’t care. I was doing “the grass is greener on the other side”, thinking that I could fly somewhere else, leave the things behind that I just didn’t want to deal with.

I still have feelings for this man, though, not like I do for my husband. My husband is real. He is here, with me, day after day, through thick and thin. The last time he asked me if I wanted a divorce, I told him no, that all I wanted, all I needed, was for someone to love me.

Your wife needs professional counseling, something that, looking back, I wish I had recognized and done. And together you need couples counseling. Though this is hard, and hurtful, it is possible to make it through.

The “something to do” may help, but probably not. At the time, I was working full time and taking care of a family. Boredom had nothing to do with it*

Remember this, chromatica? It’s the first post you ever made on CAF.

Notice how you’re grammar is *worse *now than it was last year? And even your bad grammar is pretty good. Very controlled pacing of dependant clauses acting as sentences for effect. (I am a writer so I notice these things). Capital I’s appear in the quote above instead of all your lower case i’s. It seems it took you some time to get the feel for this character you created.

You’re not for real, are you chromatica. I could be wrong. Pretty sure I’m not.

her*nimo
 
ready, i know you are right. every one says this. i know they are right.
Notice her constant use of parallelism. Very common in all of her posts. You’re actually a *very *good writer. Are you even a woman?
 
what happened? i like to hurt myself. to feel pain. i am sad all day. can not stop crying. pain coursing through me. wrapped around me. a thousand razor blades. i think if i don’t feel this i don’t feel at all. i take valum. i can’t eat.
This is one of my favorites, especially the purposeful misspelling of “valium.” The beats are too perfect. the agony. the pain. “a thousand razor blades.” I have to admit, you really had me going there for a while.

Are you published? You’re really missing your vocation by playing mind games with caring people at CAF.

This would make a great central character in a novel.
 
nom the wise. i think i made you angry.

i do not hate men. there is a thing in me. i like all people. it is a good way to get beat up. to like all people. most people want some thing. some times it takes time to know what they want. what a person wants to take from me. men it is not so hard to know. i have a thing in me that men see. they want. they take. it is true i like this. it feeds a hunger. it fills what is empty. i hate this about me. it does not stop. i see it here. some like to watch. they take. i like to show. it feeds. all people have one foot in hell.
You really went a little bit overboard with the “broken grammar thing” in your response to me.

*“i have a thing in me that men see. they want. they take.” *

Really, I started laughing. 😃

C’mon! heronimo? childhoodtimes? Is this *you *again? Whoever you are, you’re a real piece of work.
 
And just in case any of you that contributed to this thread are not convinced, and perhaps think I’m making fun of a poor little foreign girl, I offer this in conclusion.** chromatica** posted this March 16 of this year on thread in Non-Catholic Religions:

*There really isn’t a religion any longer that matches to Smith’s. For one, polygamy would have to be intact, and only the splinters off of the Brigham Young group (LDS) retain polygamy. But, their form of Mormonism is very much influenced by the rigidity of Brigham Young and John Taylor.

Also, Smith’s religion was infused with elements that are now gone altogether. They were very charismatic. Speaking in tongues. Overtaken in “raptures”. Women ordained to their priesthood. JS believed in gathering anything and everything from everywhere.

There is no such thing today, in any of the Mormon split offs.*

If you don’t believe me, look at her profile. And do not worry; your prayers were not in vain, but chromatica needs prayers for a different reason than we were lead to believe.

Peace, my brothers and sisters (and chromatica).
 
i do not know. there is a wall. it has always been there. i do not know why. nom the wise says get help. ha. i have been there. there is no help. i learn to live with who i am. enough hours with psychology to notice things about my self. some times it takes a while for me to see. i did not notice i was angry until today. when i did not want to talk to Jesus. the divine mercy novena i could not read after two days. if you put it in front of me i would not read it. i wanted to burn it. not read it. i see today i am angry. i know how to let anger go. i know next time to think about this again.
😉
 
why does it hurt you to think of God’s mercy? that is our hope, in all our misery.
 
i wake up this morning and Mary is there. her small statue is in my room. i say hi Mary i am glad you are here. a Crucifix is in my room. i ignore it. i don’t talk to Jesus. i feel that i am angry and don’t want to talk. i should go to confession. it is only one day a week. i did not go saturday. i don’t want to talk to God. i feel angry when i think about God. i did not go to mass. mass without communion is good for prayers. i don’t want to talk to God.

from before i was Catholic i would read that God is love. God is mercy. God is a lot of things. i believe these things about other people. not me. not really. i am praying the divine mercy prayers. what it says makes me so angry on the inside. and so painful. i don’t want to hear God wants me. or God loves me. i spend since then trying to get rid of this pain. i try every thing. the only thing that works is to ignore God. i ignore God today. the pain i feel for weeks goes away.

i can not think about God wants me. it hurts too much.
If Jesus were to come down from that cross you have in your room, right now, and sit next to you on your bed, what would you tell him? What would you ask of him?
 
chromatica is a name i used in the world where i let men use me. i think it appropriate the name gets used to figure out how to not be that person any longer.

i don’t believe the prayers of CAF have been wasted on me. when it hit me yesterday, the idea that i have been mourning things lost, i knew it was something God shows me. i wasn’t doing any praying that is for sure. i believe God heard the prayers of others. be angry at me all you like. please don’t say prayer is wasted.

everything i have written is me. is real. i hide that part of me from the world. in the way that i act. in the way that i dress. in what i say. in what i don’t say. how i shake hands. in the way that i write. messed up? Lord knows.
 
And just in case any of you that contributed to this thread are not convinced, and perhaps think I’m making fun of a poor little foreign girl, I offer this in conclusion.** chromatica** posted this March 16 of this year on thread in Non-Catholic Religions:

*There really isn’t a religion any longer that matches to Smith’s. For one, polygamy would have to be intact, and only the splinters off of the Brigham Young group (LDS) retain polygamy. But, their form of Mormonism is very much influenced by the rigidity of Brigham Young and John Taylor.

Also, Smith’s religion was infused with elements that are now gone altogether. They were very charismatic. Speaking in tongues. Overtaken in “raptures”. Women ordained to their priesthood. JS believed in gathering anything and everything from everywhere.

There is no such thing today, in any of the Mormon split offs.*

If you don’t believe me, look at her profile. And do not worry; your prayers were not in vain, but chromatica needs prayers for a different reason than we were lead to believe.

Peace, my brothers and sisters (and chromatica).
I’m inclined to agree with you here. I’ve found too much in this person’s writing under this thread that makes me think as you do. This quote from a previous thread only confirms my suspicions.

It’s a shame, but I think that this is not the first person here on this forum to play games with the charity of others.

That’s alright. God sees our efforts at helping others as genuine, whether or not the intended recipient was in genuine need or a total fraud.

On the other hand, the callous manipulation of people’s kindness will not go unnoticed either.
 
chromatica,

knock it off. you are fraud. i know. you say things. things to make believers crazy. you are atheist. maybe satanist. you come to forum. say things. say things about sex. say things about despair. post thread “why has God left us”? try to sew seeds. seeds of doubt. seeds of anger about God. people respond. requieroveritas sees truth. nom the wise sees truth. but you continue. you persists. you say things. you not even original. many come here. say things as you do. sit back and laugh. “ha ha i made christians pray for me! is so much fun! ha ha.”

chromatica you grow up. grow up and be good girl. good boy. whichever. but no. you will come back. make another sock puppet profile. spew your despair. ha ha.

is not so funny. really you are the funny one.

ha ha.
 
chromatica is a name i used in the world where i let men use me. i think it appropriate the name gets used to figure out how to not be that person any longer.
“how to not be” is split infinitive.

“how not to be” is not split infinitive. I teach you. teach you better grammar.

ha ha.
 
“Let me state that without my notes Shade’s text simply has no human reality at all since the human reality of such a poem as his (being too skittish and reticent for an autobiographical work), with the omission of many pithy lines carelessly rejected by him, has to depend entirely on the reality of its author and his surroundings, attachments and so forth, a reality that only my notes can provide.”

haha.
 
thank you 🙂 i am over my anger at God. i realize some thing while writing. a thing i notice for a while now. as i learn about God. know God. love God. i know these things were killed when i was young. i said this to you in a pm but others that read maybe there is a person who is like me and needs to know. evil killed my young faith. as my faith grows again. as i learn about God. every new thing i know about God was once alive and was made to die.

today i realize i am mourning these things that were killed. i did not know before what i lost. not until i find it again. God wants me. this one is like a knife in my heart. it is painful. did i know this when i am young? i do not remember. if i did it was taken from me.

i realize that it is not God that needs my anger. God found me again in a strange way. i thank Him for this many times. i did not know He was going to show me what i lost by giving them to me again.

i am sorry to people that i offend with what i say about God when i am angry. it is not what i want to do.
***(((hugs))) to you…I think this is a beautiful progression, from where this thread began. God is always there before us, but sometimes, in our dark and deep pain, close our eyes to Him. I have not lived the life you have, we are all individuals, but we all have suffered deep pains in this life, and when we find God…we are so grateful and we are aware that it was HE who carried us through those difficult moments. I will pray for you, chromatica…you have suffered, for that I’m so sorry–but know that you are never far from God’s love and mercy…His comfort and guidance.

Have you ever read Mother Teresa’s writings/books at all? ***
 
progression. ok. i am the definition of regression. but thanks. i think it is all lost on me. people waste their time. that is what i am told. i am nothing and nobody. move along.
 
Not true… everybody is somebody… and that’s not just a phrase either. If only one person lived in this world, Christ would still have died for that one person.
 
That’s a common complaint. But, one must consider that God patiently waits for us to give Him His due. (Although, His patience doesn’t last forever) Through justice, we are to worship Him as He requires, through His Church. He hasn’t received that worship from most people and because of apostasy, blasphemy, and the general sinfulness and evil of people, has set upon us a chastisement to bring our attention back to Him. Part of the punishment is His apparent ignoring of our pleas.
We must ask God for good things according to His will, but not become discouraged when our requests are not immediately fulfulled or not fulfilled in accordance with our desires. God’s plan is not dependent upon our expectations. We must soldier on patiently, with hope in our hearts.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top