Why I Love My Ugly Little Liturgy

  • Thread starter Thread starter Corki
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Corki

Guest
NCRegister just addded some new bloggers, including Simcha Fisher. Here’s her debut.

(I think it’s ok to post blogs here since it isn’t the news forum but, if not, I hope the mods will delete and forgive) 😃

ncregister.com/blog/why-i-love-my-ugly-little-liturgy
My soul is foolish. I’m cheap and jangly. I’m in poor taste, inadequate, irreverent, wanting and paltry in every way. My heart is made of little beige bricks and burlap. And for some reason, God keeps showing up anyway. He doesn’t sneer and hunker down and wait for it to be over when he comes into the tawdry temple of my soul. He doesn’t get out of there as soon as he can.
 
Wow. The difference in the NCRs is shocking.

If this were a blogger for National Catholic Reporter, she would probably be writing about how committing her favorite sin is really an act of worship.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top