C
coolduude
Guest
First, I want to say that I know several people have been affected by this and I don’t mean to conjure anything bad up. So please try not to think that way.
Now, I know cheating is bad, but why?
I know the sacrament of marriage makes the two people one and God created us husband and wife, no third person. So cheating in a marriage is a big NO.
But what about in a relationship (boyfriend/girlfriend)? Why is it bad to cheat in a relationship? Again, I know it is bad, but why?
coolduude
Now, I know cheating is bad, but why?
I know the sacrament of marriage makes the two people one and God created us husband and wife, no third person. So cheating in a marriage is a big NO.
But what about in a relationship (boyfriend/girlfriend)? Why is it bad to cheat in a relationship? Again, I know it is bad, but why?
coolduude