Why is God Hidden?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bobby_Ray
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
:tiphat: Thank you. Lutherans have a fondness for hymnody, particularly since we insist it reflect doctrine. 👍

Jon
I think you missed my sarcasm. Your hymn added nothing to the discussion.
 
I think you missed my sarcasm. Your hymn added nothing to the discussion.
No. Actually, I chose to ignore it. 😉
Nacho45 commented that he/she sees evidence of God everywhere. The hymn I posted supports, in a rather beautiful way I think, that contention. So, I believe my post was appropriate. Sorry you found no appreciation for it.

Jon

BTW, I have found the emoticons very helpful in expressing intentions that may not be clear to the reader. For example, sarcasm. :rolleyes:
 
I think you missed my sarcasm. Your hymn added nothing to the discussion.
It’s all in English, but we are speaking a different language.
Btw: God is infinite Beauty. The hymn itself and what it describes point to Him as much, or more than any idea, IMHO.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top