I suggest we cut Christ Is Lord a little slack here. It’s obvious he (she?) is new.
Okay, this is going to be fun

.
I certainly hope so, and welcome to the forum!
Well, BTW, my extended family is Catholic however my mother strayed due to hurts she believed was caused by her “religion”. So here I am trying to make sense of it all.
That’s fine.
Back to the subject. The reason I believe that Catholics worship Mary is because of the word Worship. Worship comes from the Latin/Greek Wor. Wor means to Worth. To put your worth into something. In other words the Lord gave me this revelation. Picture that you have all of your worth in a bag of Gold. If you place all of your worth on something other than God himself … such as on His creation then your are worshipping an idol.
I don’t see how this applies to Catholics, since we don’t do this with Mary. This is part of a prayer we say at Mass:
For you
alone are the Holy One,
You
alone are the Lord.
You
alone are the Most High, Jesus Christ,
With the Holy Spirit in the glory of God the Father.
Does that sound like we’re worshipping Mary?
BTW, the fact that we deny worshipping Mary should prove that we don’t. Would you deny worshipping God? I mean, wouldn’t you be afraid of incurring His divine wrath if you did? Well, we don’t worship Mary. We honor her, just like Jesus did (after all Jesus fulfilled the law, and part of the law is “Honor thy Father and thy Mother.”)
Mary seems to be exhalted in what I see of the Catholic Religion… I mean I see pictures of Mary or “Mother of Grace” etc more than I see Jesus himself.
If you came to my house, you would see more pictures of Jesus. But what does more pictures of Mary prove?
Which of cours everyone loves Mary, who wouldn’t. But when she herself had denied Jesus.
This last sentence I really must take exception to. Where in the world do you get this idea?
Because she said “yes” to God.
I just feel that she has become an idol. I feel that Catholics may be a little mislead.
Well, as I pointed out above, you’re mistaken in what Catholics believe about Mary.
Trust me I really just want to know the TRUTH (Jesus is the Truth), as we all do, and these are just questions I had.
Then I’m glad you posted here! We all want to know the truth because, as you said, Jesus is the Truth!
You’re quite welcome, and I hope you stick around!