T
tabcom
Guest
**
I’ll let you wrestle with these verses:
Amos 3:6
If a trumpet is blown in a city will not the people tremble ? If a calamity occurs in a city has not the LORD done it?
job 1:21
He said, “Naked I came from my mother’s womb, And naked I shall return there. The LORD gave and the LORD has taken away. Blessed be the name of the LORD.”
Job 42:11
Then all his brothers and all his sisters and all who had known him before came to him, and they ate bread with him in his house; and they consoled him and comforted him for all the adversities that the LORD had brought on him.
eccl 7:14
In the day of prosperity be happy, But in the day of adversity consider – God has made the one as well as the other
Isa 55:8
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts, Nor are your ways My ways,” declares the LORD.
**
I’ll let you wrestle with these verses:
Amos 3:6
If a trumpet is blown in a city will not the people tremble ? If a calamity occurs in a city has not the LORD done it?
job 1:21
He said, “Naked I came from my mother’s womb, And naked I shall return there. The LORD gave and the LORD has taken away. Blessed be the name of the LORD.”
Job 42:11
Then all his brothers and all his sisters and all who had known him before came to him, and they ate bread with him in his house; and they consoled him and comforted him for all the adversities that the LORD had brought on him.
eccl 7:14
In the day of prosperity be happy, But in the day of adversity consider – God has made the one as well as the other
Isa 55:8
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts, Nor are your ways My ways,” declares the LORD.
**