Why justify faith?

• Thread starter Thread starter dredgtone
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
40.png
dredgtone:
But justifying faith and explaining faith are two different things. Justifying your faith is putting it to the test of argument, you are justifying the reasons you uphold it.

But at the same time i don’t think Christians or Catholics should be scared or offended when they must answer to non believers. What doesn’t kill you only makes you stronger correct? If you’re secure about your faith, it can only become stronger through defending it.
Catholics don’t have to defend their faith only against non-believers. There are many Christians who believe the Church to be the whore of babylon from Revelations.

Besides, can you really separate justifying the faith and explaining the faith? By justifying your faith to another, you are explaining it to him at the same time. And when you explain your faith to another, you end up re-justifying it for yourself.

Peace

i feel the same way u do drudge that our faith is a personnel thing,it is subjective,i know on e thing drudge, that the more i go to church the more i hasve faith in god.whren i don`t attend mass i feel weakend.it is a big mystery on how mary got pregnant and how the angel gabriel spoke to her out jesus.but that is a factor of the christian church it is a doctine of theology which till this day is debated by the openess of great minds.this is our faith also that jesus will return again and then judge mankind.what ever injustices are meeted out on this easrth will be corrected in nthe next life.this is a teaching right out of the bible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back